To further establish the connection between Ward 3 residents and our community partners, I hosted the annual Ward 3 Community Information and Volunteer Fair on Saturday May 27th.
This annual fair aims to connect residents and community groups that serve Richmond Hill and York Region together. Through this event, residents are able to understand more about the available services and resources in their community. At the same time, community groups are able to introduce their services and educate the public about their cause through this event. In addition, this year we will be matching residents who are excited and willing to volunteer with organizations who are looking for volunteers.
Once again, thank you to all the community service organizations, and we are gearing up for my upcoming BBQ on June 22.
If you want further information from any of the participated organizations, simply click the link below the Acknowledgement List and will bring you to the organization’s website. (Please note this is an external website managed solely by the organization themselves)
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: (in alphabetical order)
- Access Richmond Hill
- Canadian Blood Services
- Carefirst Seniors & Community Services
- Mackenzie Health Hospital
- Mon Sheong Foundation
- MP-Richmond Hill Majid Jowhari
- MPP-Richmond Hill Reza Moridi
- Town of Richmond Hill Community Services
- Town of Richmond Hill Fire & Emergency Services
- Town of Richmond Hill Youth Action Committee
- Tzu-Chi Foundation
- Youth Nation Alliance
- York Region District School Board – Trustee Carol Chan
- York Region Tamil Seniors’ Club
- York Regional Police